Thinfinity® Workspace includes an ingenious Clientless VPN which enables IT Admins to easily and effortlessly deliver access to Enterprise Intranet Applications.
Thinfinity® Workspace manages to do all this, without the need to install an additional client on the end-user machine. Simply whitelist the domain(s) you need to provide access to, and it will securely forward this connection to the end user’s HTML5 browser.
You can find the steps to create a Web VPN connection here:
- Open the Thinfinity® Configuration Manager:
- Once the Thinfinity® Configuration Manager is open, go to the Access Profiles tab from the top-left; then click on Add at the bottom-center and finally click on Web VPN:
- On the Profile Editor window, enter the web address for the Web VPN that you wish to set up under the “https://www” prefix under the Main entry point section, along with a Name to identify it on the Thinfinity® Workspace landing page, then click Ok:
- You should see the new Web VPN connection added to the Access Profiles list. Click on Apply to finish setting up said connection:
- After applying the changes, go to the Thinfinity® Workspace landing page via a browser, or through the General tab of the Thinfinity® Configuration Manager by clicking once on the binding and then on the Browse button:
- On the Thinfinity® Workspace landing page, you should be able to see the new Web VPN that you’ve just created:
- You are now able to access your Web VPN connection through Thinfinity® Workspace on the web!
For detailed information related to Web VPN, you can check our Thinfinity® Remote Workspace documentation.
Enjoy the new Remote & Hybrid Work era
There are so many other beneficial features on Thinfinity® Workspace, like Direct File Transfer, H264 protocol support and Bi-directional audio support, to name a few. The only way to experience everything is to try it out for yourself.
Find out how Thinfinity® Workspace gives users a complete remote workspace experience by taking advantage of our 15-day no obligation trial.
If you found this article interesting and want to know more about Thinfinity® Workspace,
you can contact us or schedule a quick call with one of our Sales Engineers.
Have any questions?
Book a call today to learn more about how Thinfinity can help your organization. We are always available to guide you and provide the best solution based on your specific needs.