A few weeks ago we published an article at CodeProject to discuss how the migration of PC desktop users to all kind of mobile devices affected the paradigm of software development.
The bring your own device (BYOD) era started more than a decade ago with Palms and the first smartphones, and now there are much more complex needs to solve. The exponential market growth of Chromebook, iPads, and tablets demands a new approach to adapting applications to meet their users’ daily requirements.
How do we face the enormous challenge to migrate old but rock solid apps designed for Windows OS to this new mobile scenario where rules seem to change every day?
Now you can offer your Windows app to your customers as a pure HTML5 solution, opening the door to any mobile device they might work with. Give your users a fully featured, modernized, empowered web-based version of your well-known software.
With Thinfinity VirtualUI you can:
● Instantly transform applications built in .Net (Winforms and WPF), Delphi, Visual
C++, Visual Basic, and others into dual platform Windows/HTML5 Apps.
● Enable full Windows-to-Web integration, by adding two-way interaction between the
Windows application and the web page.
● Easily and instantly deliver applications as cross-browser, cross-device web
● Publish all or only part of the Win32/Win64 app front end.
● Immediately upgrade and modernize Windows applications.
● Expand application availability to reach a wider user base.
● Deliver your software to customers as a managed service in the cloud.
● Dramatically reduce the Total cost of ownership (TCO), by slashing IT costs and
When a web-enabled app is a door, Thinfinity VirtualUI is the key.
Have any questions? Contact us at [email protected] or leave a message on this same post.